What Is GHI? GHI to institute an integrated, coordinated, and results-driven approach to global health. Discover what we do.
Our Principles. GHI employs seven core programming principles to instruct how it engages in global health. Learn how we work.
Where We Work. GHI develops country strategies to encourage whole-of-government health solutions. Explore our global efforts.
Countries in FocusView more »
Individual country strategies have been, and are being, developed to advance interagency processes across the different country health programs that receive U.S. Government financial and technical assistance. Learn more!
- How will strengthening global health programs support national interests of the United States?
- How does GHI work with partner countries, multilateral organizations, faith-based organizations, and the private sector?
- How does GHI approach issues surrounding women, girls, and gender equality?
- How will strengthening health systems increase the number of people receiving care?
- Where can you find answers to other questions that you might have?